Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Holiday Gingerbread Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 64 pieces
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Making fudge during the holiday season is a tradition for many folks, which is why we had to come up with a fudge recipe that fit the holiday-theme perfectly. Our Holiday Gingerbread Fudge combines tasty seasonal flavors with a creamy white chocolate base to make for some amazing sweet treats!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (11-ounce) packages white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil, extending over sides.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine condensed milk, chocolate chips, and butter; stir constantly until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into baking dish and refrigerate until firm, then lift foil out of pan, removing fudge, and peel off foil. Cut into squares.
You can find more holiday-perfect candy recipes, including fudge, in our FREE eCookbook, Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These peanut butter muffins are worth a presidential seal of approval - they're that good! Our Presiential Peanut Muffins are crazy-moist and are topped with a nutty streusel mixture that makes them addictively-good. You won't want to pass up on these!