We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've taken this European classic south of the border and we know you're going to love it. In no time at all, you'll have a fiesta in your mouth with our Tex-Mex Goulash!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
What to Do
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a soup pot over medium heat, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, corn, cumin, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through.
- Add macaroni to meat mixture, stirring to combine. Spoon into bowls and sprinkle with cheese.
- Looking for more goulash recipes? Check out our collection, 10 Easy Goulash Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 342
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 5.4g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 21g 41 %
- Cholesterol 56mg 19 %
- Sodium 617mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.9g 23 %
- Sugars 8.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The great thing about beets is they're available all year long, and while they are quite versatile, pickling them is the most popular way to cook this colorful veggie. So grab a pot, boil some water, and start slicing, 'cause this Amish Pickled Beets recipe is one you won't want to miss!