15-Minute Roast Beef Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A hot homemade meal in just 15 minutes, without even having to light our ovens? You're going to love our 15-Minute Roast Beef Skillet that takes every shortcut imaginable, but still comes out with a from-scratch taste.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups warm prepared mashed potatoes
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 8 thick slices deli roast beef (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1 (12-ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1/2 cup water
What To Do:
In a medium bowl, combine mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables; mix well. Place an equal amount of the mixture at one end of each roast beef slice; roll up crepe-style.
- In a large deep skillet, combine gravy and water over medium heat until bubbly. Add beef rolls seam-side down, cover, and simmer 10 to 15 minutes, or until heated through. Serve with gravy spooned over top of rollups.
This is an all-in-one meal, but you might want to start dinner with a Caesar salad and some warm rolls to complete it.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 440
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 6.0g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 46g 93 %
- Cholesterol 124mg 41 %
- Sodium 2,760mg 115 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.4g 22 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!