We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's the twist to making a family favorite like tacos become a new meal idea? Instead of traditional taco shells, we use refrigerated crescent rolls to create a Taco Ring that's as good as a main dish as it is a fiesta-style party appetizer! This crescent roll taco ring recipe will have the whole gang exclaiming over how tasty and unique this dish really is. Serve it for lunch, serve it for dinner, or serve it at your next party. It's sure to be a hit!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 12-inch pizza pan.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning; add water according to package directions. Cook over medium-high heat for 3 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed. Add cheese, stirring until it melts. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Unroll crescent rolls. Place wide end of triangles in center of pizza pan, forming a ring, overlapping dough as necessary. Spoon meat mixture into center of each triangle. Bring smaller ends of triangles over meat, tucking ends under.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until rolls are golden. Serve warm.
- You can add whatever traditional taco toppings you like to this crescent roll taco ring, such as shredded lettuce, salsa, and sour cream.
- If you love finding new ways to use crescent roll dough, then you've got to check out our collection of Fun Recipes with Crescent Rolls. There, you'll find other dinner favorites like Easy Cheeseburger Ring, as well as crescent roll desserts like Buttery Sticky Roll-Ups.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.