Caramelized Corned Beef
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve an old favorite in a new way with our recipe for Caramelized Corned Beef. Featuring a sweet glaze that really caramelizes the outside of the corned beef, this is one tasty dinner recipe you're going to want to share with everyone!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-pound) raw corned beef
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Place corned beef in pan, add water, and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 3 to 4 hours, or until tender; drain liquid.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Spread evenly over corned beef.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes, or until corned beef is fork-tender. Slice across the grain and serve.
Slice this thick for dinners or thin for sandwiches or appetizers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.