Caramelized Corned Beef
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve an old favorite in a new way with our recipe for Caramelized Corned Beef. Featuring a sweet glaze that really caramelizes the outside of the corned beef, this is one tasty dinner recipe you're going to want to share with everyone!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-pound) raw corned beef
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Place corned beef in pan, add water, and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 3 to 4 hours, or until tender; drain liquid.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Spread evenly over corned beef.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes, or until corned beef is fork-tender. Slice across the grain and serve.
Slice this thick for dinners or thin for sandwiches or appetizers.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.