Italian Goulash Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1-1/2 cups
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
This simple goulash recipe is a skillet sensation! Made with ground beef, macaroni, and lots of mozzarella cheese for a hearty weeknight dinner everyone will love. Plus, we added a little bit of our favorite Italian seasonings. Because it's so easy to make, we know our Italian Goulash Skillet is going to be one of your favorites too!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
What to Do
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute beef and onion, stirring to break it up until no pink remains; drain excess liquid.
- Add spaghetti sauce, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; mix well. Stir in pasta and heat 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over the top and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
- When dinner time comes around, make sure you have the recipes for our American Goulash, Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash, and our sassy Tex-Mex Goulash on hand! They're simple goulash recipes, packed with tons of beefy goodness, and the family will love them all!
- For more recipes that are easy on you, but the family will love, make sure to check out our yummy Creamy Ham Casserole, or for a taste of the south, try our Chicken-Fried Steak Casserole! Want something quick and tasty? Our Pulled Pork Casserole will be a hit!
- Ready for dessert? Us too! Our rich and decadent Chocolate Fantasy will fulfill everyone's dessert dream, and for a change of pace that's oh-so-good, try our Pistachio Banana Wedges!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more yummy beef recipes download our free ecookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.