Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Say hello to Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf recipe! Unlike other meatloaves that are sort of dry and tasteless, this one is super juicy and packed with flavor inside and out. And the combo of the bacon and the glaze makes this truly irresistible.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup ketchup, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, cracker crumbs, onion, 1/2 cup ketchup, the eggs, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form meat mixture into a loaf on baking sheet. Lay bacon over top of meatloaf.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mustard, brown sugar, and remaining 1/4 cup ketchup; mix well. Spread evenly over top of meatloaf. Return to oven and bake 15 more minutes, or until no longer pink in center.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 632
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 39g 60 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 69 %
- Trans Fat 2.0g 0 %
- Protein 40g 80 %
- Cholesterol 202mg 67 %
- Sodium 1,113mg 46 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was inspired by Elvis, who had a love for all things peanut butter, bananas, and bacon! We may not be able to perform rock 'n' roll like our good friend, Terry Buchwald, but our Peanut Butter Banana French Toast Bake is our way of paying tribute to the King.