Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 slices
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 15 Min
Say hello to Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf recipe! Unlike other meatloaves that are sort of dry and tasteless, this one is super juicy and packed with flavor inside and out. And the combo of the bacon and the glaze makes this truly irresistible.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup ketchup, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, cracker crumbs, onion, 1/2 cup ketchup, the eggs, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form meat mixture into a loaf on baking sheet. Lay bacon over top of meatloaf.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mustard, brown sugar, and remaining 1/4 cup ketchup; mix well. Spread evenly over top of meatloaf. Return to oven and bake 15 more minutes, or until no longer pink in center.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.