We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Asian spin on classic meatballs is the perfect dish for you and your gang to wake up those taste buds. Chinatown Meatballs are the perfect combination of sweet and sour that'll be your new favorite dish!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (35-ounce) package frozen meatballs
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup frozen diced bell peppers and onions
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked Jasmine rice, prepared according to package directions
What to Do
- In a large skillet, combine sweet and sour sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, and ginger. Add remaining ingredients except the rice, and stir until well mixed.
- Turn heat to medium-high, cover, and cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve over rice.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!