Crowd Pleasing Brisket
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crowd-Pleasing Brisket is super for a company meal, but don't wait for guests for this one. Brisket tastes good the first time, and again for leftovers like overstuffed hot sandwiches.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4- to 4-1/2-pound) fresh brisket of beef
- 2 1/2 cups ketchup
- 3/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray; place brisket in pan.
In a large bowl, combine ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar. Remove 1 cup sauce to a medium-sized bowl and add water to it; mix well and pour around meat in pan. Pour remainder of sauce over top of meat, making sure some of it stays on top.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 3 to 3-1/2 hours, or until meat is fork-tender. Slice across the grain and serve topped with sauce from pan.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Old Fashioned Beef Pot Roast
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf