Grilled Bourbon Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Our bourbon-laced homemade marinade can turn any steak from ho-hum to wow! With a smoky richness that tenderizes our meat, as well, it's an unbeatable grilling recipe that'll please your gang or impress your company!
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup bottled steak sauce
- 1/4 cup bourbon whiskey
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 (10-ounce) rib, strip, round or chuck steaks (see Option)
What to Do
- In a baking dish or resealable plastic bag, combine all the ingredients except the steaks; mix well. Add the steaks; cover (or seal) and refrigerate for 2 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the steaks for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
You can use four 10-ounce steaks or two 1-1/4-pound steaks—the choice is yours. But remember: The thicker the steak, the longer the cooking time.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).