Florentine Beef Wellington
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
At fancy restaurants, Beef Wellington usually has a hefty price tag attached. Well, Florentine Beef Wellington is just as tasty but with a little twist, and it won't dent our wallets.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic clove, minced
- 1 (17-1/2-ounce) package frozen puff pastry dough, thawed
- 4 filet mignon steaks (4 to 5 ounces each), about 1 inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, cheese, and garlic; mix well.
- Unfold puff pastry sheets and cut each in half crosswise. Spoon spinach mixture onto center of each of the 4 pieces of puff pastry. Season both sides of tenderloin steaks with salt and pepper; place over spinach mixture. Bring corners of pastry up over steaks; using your fingers, pinch corners and edges together to seal completely.
- Place seam side down on baking sheet and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until pastry is puffed and golden and tenderloin is cooked to medium-rare, or to desired doneness beyond that.
To make this even more special, serve with a bernaise sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!