Fun on a Bun
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're looking for a quick ground beef recipe that the kids and everybody else will like, too, Fun on a Bun guarantees smiles with every bite.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 1/4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 6 hamburger buns
What To Do:
In a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain off excess liquid.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Reduce heat to low and simmer an additional 8 to 10 minutes, until heated through.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sauerbraten with Ginger Gravy
- Broiled Steak with Spicy Potatoes
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- Creamed Chipped Beef
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak