Greek Beef and Mushroom Orzo
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve your family this Greek mushroom steak with delicate orzo pasta and feta cheese, and you'll be hailed as a god or goddess of the kitchen!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut across the grain into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 pound orzo pasta
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add steak, and brown 5 to 6 minutes; drain off any excess liquid. Add mushrooms, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or just until they begin to brown. Add tomatoes, chicken broth, water, oregano, basil, and orzo.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 8 to 9 minutes, or until orzo is tender.
- Stir in cheese and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!