Homestyle Salisbury Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There are loads of ways to prepare Salisbury Steak but we think you'll love our Homestyle Salisbury Steak best. it's a tried and true version that tastes awesome!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8.25-ounce) can carrots, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
What to Do
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, carrots, onion, salt, and pepper; form mixture into patties.
- Place flour in a shallow dish; dust patties with flour. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook half the patties for 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Repeat with remaining patties. Drain off excess fat; remove to a platter.
- In the same skillet, cook mushrooms for 2 minutes. Add soup and milk and continue to cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is hot. Pour sauce over patties and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 266
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 5.3g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 17g 35 %
- Cholesterol 85mg 28 %
- Sodium 726mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 3.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!