My Own Italian Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spruce up a plate of saucy spaghetti by adding in your very own homemade meatballs. When they ask you for the recipe, you can tell them "These are My Own Italian Meatballs!"
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then form mixture into 12 meatballs and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until no pink remains and juices run clear (see Note).
You can also brown the meatballs in a large pot over medium-high heat and then complete the cooking by simmering in your favorite sauce. And, for a complete meal, serve over hot cooked pasta.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a no-bake homemade dessert that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer weather months? Then have to try our Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches! Not only will this fresh-tasting dessert keep your kitchen cool, but it's got some supermarket-shortcuts to make it less hassle too!