No Fuss Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The title says it all - No Fuss Tacos. No fuss, no hassle; slow-cooker, one-dish. So easy!
What You'll Need
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) sirloin beef roast, cut in half
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes with lime juice and cilantro, undrained
- 2 tablespoons Mexican seasoning, divided
- 16 (6-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- Place onion in a 5-quart slow cooker; add roast and tomatoes. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon seasoning over top of roast.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 5 hours. Remove roast, and shred with 2 forks; return to slow cooker, and stir in remaining 1 tablespoon seasoning. Cover and cook on HIGH setting 30 more minutes.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Using a slotted spoon, spoon beef mixture evenly down centers of tortillas; top evenly with desired toppings, like shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream, sliced scallions, or shredded lettuce, and roll up tightly.
If the gang's running late, or just having too much fun, the meat for these tacos will hold for quite a while. Just switch the slow cooker to the WARM or LOW setting until everybody's ready to eat.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.