Piled High Cheeseburgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After you finish topping these Piled High Cheeseburgers, you're going to have to bring out the forks and knives to eat them!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French-fried onions
- 4 slices Colby Jack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper; mix well. Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts and make 4 patties.
- Heat a medium-sized nonstick skillet over medium heat and pan-fry patties 6 to 8 minutes, or until juices run clear, turning occasionally. Leave burgers in skillet and remove it from heat. Top burgers evenly with French-fried onions and cheese.
- Cover skillet and cook over low heat 2 to 3 more minutes, or until cheese has melted. Place burgers on buns, and serve.
To make these Piled High Cheeseburgers, pile on all your favorite burger toppings: lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, jalapeno peppers, and more!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.