Piled High Cheeseburgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After you finish topping these Piled High Cheeseburgers, you're going to have to bring out the forks and knives to eat them!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French-fried onions
- 4 slices Colby Jack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper; mix well. Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts and make 4 patties.
- Heat a medium-sized nonstick skillet over medium heat and pan-fry patties 6 to 8 minutes, or until juices run clear, turning occasionally. Leave burgers in skillet and remove it from heat. Top burgers evenly with French-fried onions and cheese.
- Cover skillet and cook over low heat 2 to 3 more minutes, or until cheese has melted. Place burgers on buns, and serve.
To make these Piled High Cheeseburgers, pile on all your favorite burger toppings: lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, jalapeno peppers, and more!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The award for most Oscar-worthy snack goes to...Red Carpet Popcorn Crunch! (Hey, just because you weren't invited to the Governor's Ball doesn't mean you can't have some delicious fun!) This recipe is 5-ingredient easy and is perfect for nibbling on while you watch to see who the next big winner will be.