Potluck Spaghetti & Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can never go wrong by bringing a classic to a potluck, and spaghetti and meatballs is a classic that everyone loves. Our recipe for Potluck Spaghetti & Meatballs is extra-special 'cause it's loaded with homemade meatballs!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (26-ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the sauce and spaghetti. Mix well then form into 15 meatballs.
- Place meatballs in a large pot over medium-high heat and cook until brown on all sides, turning occasionally; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce, bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer 30 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions. Serve cooked spaghetti with meatballs and sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!