We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Reuben Loaf allows you to enjoy the flavor of a Reuben sandwich in casserole-sized portions. Reuben Loaf makes a wonderful dinner or snack and tastes just as great when reheated the next day.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound thick-sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can sauerkraut, chopped, with liquid reserved
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt. With a wire whisk, beat in buttermilk, eggs, and oil until moistened. Stir in corned beef, sauerkraut with its liquid, and Swiss cheese.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish and bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until golden and a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- To add even more Reuben flavor to this easy casserole, serve it with a side of Russian Dressing or Thousand Island Dressing.
- Check out even more fun Reuben recipes like our Reuben Dip and Reuben Macaroni Salad.
- We've got more great casserole recipes in our free eCookbook, Blue Ribbon Casseroles: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!