Spaghetti with Surprise Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spaghetti and meatballs is one of those easy weeknight meals that many of us make over and over. Here's a way to take it to a whole new level by adding a secret ingredient to our meatballs. Guess what it is!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coarsley chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (28-ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, potato chips, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the water, parsley, egg, garlic powder, and black pepper; mix well then form into 12 meatballs.
- Place meatballs in a large pot and cook over medium-high heat until brown on all sides, turning occasionally; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce, cover, and reduce heat to medium-low. Continue cooking meatballs in sauce for about 20 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
- Serve cooked spaghetti with meatballs and sauce, and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
If you enjoyed this spaghetti dinner recipe, be sure to try Spaghetti Pie: Our Best Baked Spaghetti Pie Recipe.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 678
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 7.8g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 34g 67 %
- Cholesterol 93mg 31 %
- Sodium 1,855mg 77 %
- Total Carbohydrates 84g 28 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Farmer's Dressing is a creamy, easy-to-make homemade salad dressing that is sure to take your salad to the next level. Filled with delicious cucumbers and a simple spice blend, our Farmer's Dressing will be a delight to drizzle over your salad, whether it's at the potluck or around the dinner table.