Super Simple Sloppy Joes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It only takes two steps to create these Super Simple Sloppy Joes. Pair it with some coleslaw and potato chips for the ultimate summertime feast.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 hamburger buns, toasted
What to Do
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well. Return cooked beef to skillet.
- Stir in tomatoes and next 3 ingredients. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 minutes or until thickened. Serve mixture on toasted buns.
If more kick is what you're yearning for, add some chopped pickled jalapenos (and some liquid from the jar) to get those taste buds jumping. Start with 1 tablespoon of each to suit your tastes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 374
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 15g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 5.4g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.8g 0 %
- Protein 21g 42 %
- Cholesterol 58mg 19 %
- Sodium 862mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %