Sour Cream and Chive Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 dozen
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
No meal is truly complete without fresh-baked biscuits or bread. And the sour cream in our recipe for Sour Cream and Chive Biscuits adds a rich touch to these traditional biscuits. They're perfect for dunking in soup or eating right out of the oven!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 cup sour cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and chives; mix well. Add sour cream and knead 2 to 3 minutes, or until dough forms a soft ball.
- Place on a lightly floured surface and use a rolling pin to roll out to 1/2 inch thick. With a 3-inch biscuit cutter, cut dough into biscuits and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until light golden.
We like to serve these biscuits with parsley butter, which is just a mix of softened butter and chopped fresh parsley. It sure is easy, but it looks so fancy!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"