We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy wedges of our homemade Cheese Bread studded with onion and parsley. This hearty bread will perfectly sop up the flavors of any of your favorite saucy dishes.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8- or 9-inch round pan.
- In a large bowl, combine milk and egg. Stir in biscuit mix, onion, 1/2 cup cheese, and parsley; mix well then pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over batter and pour melted butter over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Because cheese and apples pair so perfectly, try Cheese Bread with Apple Glazed Chicken or with any of your favorite saucy dishes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.