Cheesy French Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve the gang this quick-and-easy bread for a nice change from garlic bread.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) French bread loaf
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup (1-ounce) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
What to Do
- Preheat the broiler. Cut bread into 1-inch-thick slices, and place on a baking sheet. Brush with dressing, and sprinkle with cheese and basil.
- Broil 5-1/2 inches from heat until cheese melts. Serve immediately.