Chunky Apple Bran Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Applesauce takes the place of higher-fat oils here to add just the right moistness and flavor for our healthier-style Chunky Apple Bran Muffins. These muffins get the added plus of being made from egg whites and a bran muffin mix.
What You'll Need
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup chunky applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (7-ounce) box bran muffin mix (plain or with dates)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Spoon mixture evenly into 8 lined muffin cups and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until muffins are golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!