We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a way to dress up butter that offers you a no-cook option for adding pizzazz to grilled and roasted fish or chicken. Of course, this easy Cinnamon Butter spread is great on breads and pastries, too!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until whipped. Beat in sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve. Soften a bit just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.