Cinnamon Monkey Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're not monkeying around - these are actually sized just for one (well, that depends on how many of them you eat)! Our Cinnamon Monkey Muffins are made with just 4 ingredients and bake up in 10 minutes. They're great as a sweet breakfast treat or an anytime snack.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 8 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well.
- Cut each biscuit into 3 pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Place dough balls in cinnamon sugar mixture, add butter, and toss gently until evenly coated. Place 3 balls into each muffin cup.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Cool 5 minutes, then remove from muffin cups and serve.
These are best served warm with a glass of cold milk to wash them down with!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 323
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 6.6g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.9g 8 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 641mg 27 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!