Cinnamon Monkey Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're not monkeying around - these are actually sized just for one (well, that depends on how many of them you eat)! Our Cinnamon Monkey Muffins are made with just 4 ingredients and bake up in 10 minutes. They're great as a sweet breakfast treat or an anytime snack.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 8 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well.
- Cut each biscuit into 3 pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Place dough balls in cinnamon sugar mixture, add butter, and toss gently until evenly coated. Place 3 balls into each muffin cup.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Cool 5 minutes, then remove from muffin cups and serve.
These are best served warm with a glass of cold milk to wash them down with!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 323
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 6.6g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.9g 8 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 641mg 27 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our bakery-style Italian Cream Cake recipe may be a cake mix recipe, but it ends up with layer upon layer of a to-die-for from-scratch taste that'll make you feel like a star baker. You're gonna love how easy it is to make this Italian Cream Cake recipe!