Cinnamon Pecan Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It seems like we're always rushed in the morning! Now, when it comes to breakfast, we can have Cinnamon Pecan Muffins, a yummy combination of cinnamon buns and an old favorite, pecan-topped coffee cake. Did we mention they're ready in minutes?
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine pecans, brown sugar, and cinnamon; mix well. Reserve 1/3 cup of the mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients to remaining pecan mixture; stir until just moistened. Spoon evenly into muffin cups then sprinkle with reserved pecan mixture.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm, or allow to cool slightly then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
NOTE: To fancy these up, top the chopped pecan mixture on each muffin with a pecan half.
- Need another fantastic homemade muffin recipe? Then check out My Aunt's Blueberry Muffins!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!