Coffee Cake Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to enjoy your own personal-sized portion of coffee cake? Then, you've got to make our Coffee Cake Muffins! These little muffins are a great on-the-go breakfast. They're perfect with a travel mug full of coffee.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and 1 cup sugar with an electric beater on medium speed. Add eggs and beat until fluffy. Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Fill each cup of muffin tin with 1 heaping teaspoon batter.
- In a small bowl, combine pecans, cinnamon, and remaining sugar. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon pecan mixture over batter then spoon another heaping teaspoon of batter over pecan mixture. Top with 1/2 teaspoon pecan mixture.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove muffins from pan and cool on wire rack.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!