Crispy Buttery Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What gives our Crispy Buttery Biscuits their crunchy flavor is the toasted rice cereal and caraway seed combo that is unbeatable. Bake up a batch and watch 'em disappear.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup crushed toasted rice cereal
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1 (7 ½-ounce) package any flavor refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine crushed cereal and the caraway seeds; mix well.
- Dip each biscuit in melted butter then in cereal mixture, coating completely. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.