Double Cheese Topped French Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a delicious way to sneak a bit of green into your family's meal. This spinach-topped cheese bread is so good, everybody will be back for more!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (16 ounce) loaf French bread, cut in half horizontally
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
- Place bread halves on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread mixture evenly on bread halves. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes or until cheese melt. Cut into slices to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.