The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Must-Make Muffins: 12 Easy Muffin Recipes
Green Chilie Cornbread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
M-m-m! Cream-style corn provides a slight sweetness to this pan of cheesy goodness!
What You'll Need
- 2 (7-1/2-ounce) packages corn muffin mix
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, stirring just until moistened.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch pan. Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Cut into squares to serve.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.