Green Chilie Cornbread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
M-m-m! Cream-style corn provides a slight sweetness to this pan of cheesy goodness!
What You'll Need
- 2 (7-1/2-ounce) packages corn muffin mix
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, stirring just until moistened.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch pan. Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Cut into squares to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!