Green Chilie Cornbread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
M-m-m! Cream-style corn provides a slight sweetness to this pan of cheesy goodness!
What You'll Need
- 2 (7-1/2-ounce) packages corn muffin mix
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, stirring just until moistened.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch pan. Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Cut into squares to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the root vegetables are on sale at your market, you've got to fill up a few bags, 'cause you're going to need them to make this recipe for Roasted Root Vegetables. Roasted vegetables are good as-is, but by tossing them in just a little olive oil and adding some basic seasonings, we really enhance their flavors!