Green Chilie Cornbread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
M-m-m! Cream-style corn provides a slight sweetness to this pan of cheesy goodness!
What You'll Need
- 2 (7-1/2-ounce) packages corn muffin mix
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, stirring just until moistened.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch pan. Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Cut into squares to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!