The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
Focaccia is one of those really simple foods that always pleases. Make some smiles today with this easy recipe that starts with store-bought pizza or bread dough.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound store-bought pizza or bread dough (see Option)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 10" x 15" rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using your fingertips or the heel of your hand, spread the dough to cover the bottom of the baking sheet. Prick the dough several times with a fork or paring knife and brush with the oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over the dough. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and brown. Cut and serve.
A 10- to 11-ounce tube of refrigerated pizza crust can also be used. Just unroll, place in the pan, and proceed as above.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets
Did you know fish is the ultimate fast food? We're not talking about the stuff you get at a drive thru. These sunny-tasting fish fillets cooks up in just 8 minutes! You read that right. Our Lemon-Capers Fish Fillets combine lemon juice and the tangy flavor of capers to add just the right amount of "wow" to this easy dinner recipe!