Honey Almond French Braid
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know those recipes that are a hit every single time you serve them? Well, this Honey Almond French Braid is one of 'em. A go to for any meal, you'll love these babies!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated French bread dough
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll dough; cut into 3 equal pieces. Shape each portion into a 10-inch rope. Place ropes on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray (do not stretch). Braid ropes together; pinch ends to seal. Combine honey, water, and ginger in a small bowl, stirring well. Brush braided dough with half of honey mixture.
- Bake braid 20 minutes. Remove from oven; brush with remaining honey mixture. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until loaf sounds hollow when tapped. Remove from baking sheet immediately. Serve warm.
You won't even have to flour your counter to shape this homemade yeast bread. With refrigerated dough, you can roll and braid it right on the counter or a baking sheet!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!