Honey Almond French Braid
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know those recipes that are a hit every single time you serve them? Well, this Honey Almond French Braid is one of 'em. A go to for any meal, you'll love these babies!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated French bread dough
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll dough; cut into 3 equal pieces. Shape each portion into a 10-inch rope. Place ropes on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray (do not stretch). Braid ropes together; pinch ends to seal. Combine honey, water, and ginger in a small bowl, stirring well. Brush braided dough with half of honey mixture.
- Bake braid 20 minutes. Remove from oven; brush with remaining honey mixture. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until loaf sounds hollow when tapped. Remove from baking sheet immediately. Serve warm.
You won't even have to flour your counter to shape this homemade yeast bread. With refrigerated dough, you can roll and braid it right on the counter or a baking sheet!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.