Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The flavor trio of peanut butter, bananas, and chocolate chips is sure to be a hit at your house. Our Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins make for a sweet morning treat, kid-friendly snack, or an after-dinner dessert. You'll love how easy these are to make and how delicious they taste!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups biscuit and baking mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat peanut butter and eggs. Add milk, butter, and bananas and continue beating until well combined. Add baking mix and sugar; beat until just moistened. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm or allow to cool slightly, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 242
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 4.6g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 229mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!