Quick Cinnamon Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready in just 30 minutes, these Quick Cinnamon Rolls are an old favorite that are so quick and easy, they make for a sweet surprise!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and vanilla; mix well and set aside. In another small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well.
- Unroll crescent rolls and pinch seams together to form a large rectangle. Brush butter mixture evenly over dough, then sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Roll up dough jelly-roll style, starting from long side. Cut into 12 equal slices. Place slices cut side down 1/2 inch apart into prepared cake pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and invert over a serving plate. Allow to cool slightly; serve warm.
If you want to make theses ahead of time, prepare the dough in the cake pan, cover it with plastic wrap, and refrigerate it until just before ready to bake and serve.
If you liked this recipe, then we know you'll love our Maple Breakfast Buns!
- There are so many different recipes you can make with cinnamon! Check out our collection of Dessert Ideas: Top 9 Recipes with Cinnamon.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 1,132
- Calories from Fat 541
- Total Fat 60g 93 %
- Saturated Fat 28g 138 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 8.4g 17 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 1,885mg 79 %
- Total Carbohydrates 143g 48 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 75g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's nothing more warm and cozy than a big bowl of chicken soup. And when we're looking for a way to add even more heartiness to our bowls, noodles aren't the only option - wild rice is great too! Our Chicken & Wild Rice Soup is a warm-ya-up favorite that's full of flavor.