Blueberry Zucchini Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The key to making this bread super moist is the zucchini, and it's good for you, too -- but no one has to know. The blueberries give this quick homemade bread a nice tart flavor that everyone will love!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 pint fresh or 2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 9- x 5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; mix well. Beat in zucchini. Gently fold in blueberries. Evenly distribute between 2 prepared pans.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes, then remove from pans to a wire rack to cool completely.
We love our quick breads, both for their ease and deliciousness! Why not also try our Easy Beer Bread?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set out your favorite dipping sauces and grab a pair of chopsticks 'cause no one is going to want to miss out on these Imperial Pork Pot Stickers. Pot stickers are kind of like Chinese dumplings that are filled with great Asian flavors. You might want to make a few batches!