Raspberry Streusel Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no shadow of a doubt that this rise 'n' shine recipe for Raspberry Streusel Muffins will be a welcome treat at breakfast. Full of fresh raspberries and topped with an extraordinary streusel topping, these muffins are perfect with your morning coffee, or anytime you get a sweet craving!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, and 1 tablespoon butter. Stir until mixture is crumbly; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining butter, the milk, egg, and vanilla; stir until blended. Add remaining flour, the granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt; stir until just moistened. Gently stir in raspberries. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups. Sprinkle with streusel topping.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from muffin tin and cool on wire rack.
- Here's a tip to prevent your raspberries from sticking to the liners; in a small bowl, toss rasperries with 1 teaspoon of flour until evenly coated. Use them as instructed in the recipe.
- We're big fans of streusel topping around here! Another favorite is Amish Streusel Cake -- we recommend you give it a try!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 205
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 2.3g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 40mg 13 %
- Sodium 207mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)