Zucchini Corn Bread Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get a serving of tasty veggies in this comforting Zucchini Corn Bread Pie. Our Test Kitchen team outdid themselves creating this super go-along to enjoy with main dish favorites like stew, chili and more!
What You'll Need:
- 2 medium zucchini, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup evaporated skim milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8.5-ounce) package cornbread & muffin mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray. Coat a skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat skillet to medium heat. Saute zucchini and onion 3 to 4 minutes, or until zucchini is crisp-tender; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together evaporated milk, eggs, and salt. Stir in muffin mix just until combined. Add zucchini mixture and 1/4 cup cheese; mix well, then pour into prepared pie plate and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into wedges and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 191
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 2.3g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.6g 15 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 407mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 9.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.