Copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 breadstick
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
If you've been to Olive Garden, you've experienced their amazing basket of breadsticks. Well now, thanks to our Copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks Recipe, you can enjoy that warm, buttery bread from the comfort of your own home. We use a little shortcut to cut down on the time, but we're not skimping on flavor. Seriously, you're going to love this; it's our best copycat recipe yet!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut thawed dough into ten even slices. Lightly flour cutting board and, with your fingers, roll each slice into an 8-inch rope. Place on baking sheet. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine salt and garlic powder; mix well.
- Remove breadsticks from oven and immediately brush with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic mixture.
Check This Out!
- For more amazing copycat recipes, try our Copycat Chipotle Chicken & Rice Bowl, our Copycat P.F. Chang's Chicken Kung Pao, or our Copycat TGI Friday's French Dip!
- Looking for something Italian and sweet? Make our Dreamy Tiramisu, our Italian Pastry Squares, or Nonna's Cannoli Poke Cake.
- We've got more amazing bread options! You'll love our All Wrapped Up Garlic Bread and our Basil Pesto Focaccia!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!