Pull-Apart Cheese Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!
What You'll Need
- 2 (16.3-ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Separate biscuit dough into 16 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. Add cheeses and chilies; toss until well mixed. Place in baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden and cooked through. Pull apart and serve.
- When tossing the biscuits with cheeses, make sure to separate any biscuits that stick together. This will help make sure that there is cheesy deliciousness in every bite!
- Our Peanut Butter & Jelly Monkey Bread is another great pull apart, that's great to serve when friends come over!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 344
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 11g 22 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 951mg 40 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 5.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.