Tropical Cheese Muffin Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 4 English muffins, each split in half
- 1 can (8 ounces) cranberry sauce
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cooked turkey chunks
- 1 can (20 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place muffin halves cut side up on a cookie sheet. Spread the cranberry sauce evenly over the muffins. Sprinkle half of mozzarella cheese on muffins then top with equal amounts of turkey.
- Top each with a pineapple slice and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!