Pecan Pie Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pecan Pie Brownies bring two favorites together. Take a chocolate brownie recipe and combine it with everything we love about pecan pie, and you get this dessert-lover's dream.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.3-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Pour into prepared baking dish. In a medium bowl, combine corn syrup, butter, vanilla, brown sugar, and pecans; mix well. Drop the pecan mixture by spoonfuls into the batter.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out dry. Cool, then cut into squares.
Hmmm! What to wash down these yummy treats with? We're thinking a warm beverage, so click here for a whole bunch of delicious hot drinks to choose from!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.