Pecan Pie Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pecan Pie Brownies bring two favorites together. Take a chocolate brownie recipe and combine it with everything we love about pecan pie, and you get this dessert-lover's dream.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.3-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Pour into prepared baking dish. In a medium bowl, combine corn syrup, butter, vanilla, brown sugar, and pecans; mix well. Drop the pecan mixture by spoonfuls into the batter.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out dry. Cool, then cut into squares.
Hmmm! What to wash down these yummy treats with? We're thinking a warm beverage, so click here for a whole bunch of delicious hot drinks to choose from!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"