Georgia Peach Glazed Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're bringing the Southern taste of Georgia peaches to your Christmas dinner table with this ham recipe! The only thing better than the way our Georgia Peach Glazed Ham looks, is the way it tastes; our secret is mixing peach preserves with brown sugar! Trust us when we say this Christmas ham recipe is going to be the most heavenly thing you eat all season.
What You'll Need
- 1 (6- to 8-pound) fully cooked smoked bone-in half ham
- 1 1/2 cups peach preserves
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves removed and chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a roasting pan with foil. Place ham on a rack in roasting pan.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine peach preserves, mustard, brown sugar, onion, and thyme; heat 3 to 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Brush half the peach glaze mixture over ham.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes. Brush remaining peach glaze mixture over ham and bake 30 minutes. Baste with glaze drippings and bake 30 minutes more or until a meat thermometer reads at least 140 degrees F. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 225
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 1.7g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 34g 68 %
- Cholesterol 101mg 34 %
- Sodium 1,316mg 55 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.3g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 8.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a no-bake homemade dessert that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer weather months? Then have to try our Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches! Not only will this fresh-tasting dessert keep your kitchen cool, but it's got some supermarket-shortcuts to make it less hassle too!