We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 mini-pinwheels
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Take a "turn" with a new version of pizza. What's so different about it? It looks great and is simple to make...'cause the sauce and cheese are baked right in!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10 to 11 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza or light spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly flour a clean flat work surface. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray
Roll pizza dough out to about 10- x 14-inch, then spoon pizza sauce evenly over dough. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning. Roll up dough jelly-roll fashion, beginning with long end.
- Cut into 12 slices and place prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle slices evenly with Parmesan cheese and bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until crust is golden.
Canned refrigerated pizza crust is found in the supermarket refrigerator section along with the doughs and biscuits. For extra flavor, add a sprinkle of garlic powder, crushed red pepper, or any of your favorite spices along with the Parmesan cheese.
Try another appetizer pizza recipe like our After School Pizza Puffs to keep the kids happy.
Find more fun recipes the kids will enjoy with our free eCookbook, ABCs of Back to School: 26 Kid-Friendly Recipes from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!