All in One Carrot Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's something sinfully delightful about having your cake and eating it, too! Carrot cake is chock-full of good-for-you ingredients, along with a few sweet surprises. Our easy-to-make All in One Carrot Cake will let you enjoy them all.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups (about 1 pound) grated carrots
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (16-ounce) container cream cheese frosting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except frosting; blend with an electric beater until a smooth, thick batter forms. Pour batter evenly into Bundt pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until top and sides are golden, and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely then cover with cream cheese frosting.
NOTE: To give this a light drizzle instead of covering it with frosting, remove foil seal on paper container of frosting and microwave the container for 30 to 60 seconds, or until pourable. Using a fork, drizzle frosting over cake.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!