Butterscotch Spice Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just 4 ingredients and a super-simple preparation makes for a cake you'll have to taste to believe. This is no ordinary spice cake!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant butterscotch pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9- x 13-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the peanuts; mix well. Add the peanuts; mix again. Place in prepared baking pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This summer, how about using those ruby red tomatoes to bake up something a little unusual but a whole lot tasty? We call it Summer's Best Tomato Pie and it's so fresh and creamy, you're gonna have a hard time stopping at one slice. With tomatoes being such a great summer food buy, you may want to bake one for a friend, too!