Johnny Appleseed Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All of us apple lovers owe Johnny Appleseed a big thanks for his delicious deeds, and our Johnny Appleseed Cake is a great way to enjoy that tasty and nutritious fruit.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 4 eggs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients by hand or with an electric mixer. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Dollup with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon for an even tastier treat.
- Any combination of cake mix and pie filling will work. Use your imagination to come up with your own favorite new desserts!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the root vegetables are on sale at your market, you've got to fill up a few bags, 'cause you're going to need them to make this recipe for Roasted Root Vegetables. Roasted vegetables are good as-is, but by tossing them in just a little olive oil and adding some basic seasonings, we really enhance their flavors!