Johnny Appleseed Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All of us apple lovers owe Johnny Appleseed a big thanks for his delicious deeds, and our Johnny Appleseed Cake is a great way to enjoy that tasty and nutritious fruit.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 4 eggs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients by hand or with an electric mixer. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Dollup with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon for an even tastier treat.
- Any combination of cake mix and pie filling will work. Use your imagination to come up with your own favorite new desserts!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!