Cherry Ice Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Okay, now we're gonna show you how to make a delicious Cherry Ice Cream Cake like the ones that look so complicated. But guess what? They're not complicated at all! They're easy! You'll see.
What You'll Need
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 1/4 cups crushed chocolate wafer cookies (about 24 cookies), divided
- 1 (17-ounce) can dark pitted cherries, drained and patted dry
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
What to Do
- Spread chocolate ice cream to completely cover the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup crushed cookies. Place cherries evenly over the cookies then cover completely with strawberry ice cream.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup crushed cookies over strawberry ice cream then top with vanilla ice cream, covering completely. Sprinkle remaining crushed cookies over the top, cover, and freeze for 3 to 4 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove springform and allow cake to stand for 10 minutes before slicing into wedges.
Make sure you get any remaining cake right back into the freezer after serving.