Zucchini Spice Bundt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Move over pumpkin! Our Zucchini Spice Bundt Cake is full of fall flavor and ready to take over the season. We've even got a short and sweet recipe for an ooey gooey cinnamon glaze that takes this cake to the next level! This will definitely be one of the top zucchini dessert recipes in your box, and trust us, it's gonna give pumpkin a run for its money!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini, squeezed dry
- Cinnamon Glaze
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons milk
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, water, eggs, and oil until smooth. Stir in zucchini. Pour mixture evenly into pan.
- Bake for 35 to 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes, then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the glaze: in a medium bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar, cinnamon and milk until smooth. Drizzle glaze over cake and serve.
Test Kitchen Tips
- If you're zany for zucchini dessert recipes, then you're gonna love these Fresh Zucchini Cookies and The Market Cake is so lip-smacking good there won't be any leftover!
- It's time to break out those pie pans! If you really want to impress the guests our Amish Molasses Oatmeal Pie is a homey and wholesome recipe the whole family will love. Plus, if you're going to a potluck, we suggest our Chocolate Pecan Pie! Everyone will be asking for your secret!
- Okay, fine, we'll add some pumpkin here too. Besides, we do love it! For a decadent dessert try our Caramel Pumpkin Poke Cake, and, if you want a little ice cream of the side, you have to try our Easy Pumpkin Ice Cream!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more amazing fall favorites make sure to download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 264
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.4g 7 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 254mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.